We encourage physical fitness and recognize the benefits of instilling exercise habits in childhood and the important lessons learned through playing as part of a team.
St. Cassian students have a wide array of opportunities to particiapte in sports' activities that nurture and stimulate phisical and cognitive abilities. Participating in sports promotes self esteem, builds team-work, promotes a healthy well-balanced lifestyle, and increases academic performance.
Cougars sports are a source of pride throughout St. Cassian School. The following sports are offered at our school:
- Soccer (Co-ed : Grades 5-8)
- Volleyball (Co-ed: Grades 5-6 and 7-8)
- Basketball (Boys and Girls Teams: Grades 3-8)
- Softball (Girls: School and Rec Teams)
- Track (Co-ed: Grades 1 – 8)
- Cross Country ( Co-ed: Grades 1-8)
- Cheerleading(Grades 1 – 8)
- Baton (K-8)